(Can we assume that you have tried http://damnsmalllinux.org/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi (?) - that should be your best place to get help.)
Anyway, FWIW ...
Quote Originally Posted by tizwaz
... when I run cfdisk I get an error, it cannot find HD, even though it is mounted??? ...
From what system are you running cfdisk ? ... and don't mount the target HD.
To see what's going on with your partitioning more easily I recommend that you get hold of a GParted live CD (or a recent Knoppix CD which has GParted).

If your millenium system is on the NTFS file system then the operation is all at your own risk for the millenium system & data on it - you should be OK if it's FAT32.

Then, if you get that far, if you are not using a seperate boot manager you will need to accept the 'install boot manager to MBR' choice offered by the DSL installation script.