-
Junior Member
registered user
Tried GNOME and it won't let go!
I'm running Knoppix 5.1.1 and KDE. Just to see what GNOME was like, I switched to it from the Knoppix menu.
I may use GNOME again, but how do I get back to KDE?
I tried booting with desktop=kde and desktop=fluxbox and got . . . GNOME! Several times!
Thanks in advance.
HatGuy
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 08:58 PM
-
By X4nd3r in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 05:38 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
-
By Adeel in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-23-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By papasi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19