-
Configure multiple keyboard layouts: how?
Hi all,
When I boot with 'knoppix lang=ie' I get perfect Irish environment: English, Dublin timezone, correct keyboard layout, ISO-8859-15 character set, etc. When I boot with 'knoppix lang=cs' I get perfect Czech environment: Czech, Prague timezone, complete Czech keyboard, ISO-8859-2 character set, etc. So far all good.
What I would like is to have Irish environment that also supports the Czech keyboard. I boot with 'knoppix lang=ie'. After everything comes up, I go to the KDE Keyboard Tool (right-click on the little Irish flag on the taskbar) Configuration and add the Czech (Czechia?) keyboard layout (I also chose the "qwerty variant", but that should not be important). Unfortunately, in this setup I cannot type several of the special Czech characters!
What am I missing? How do I fix it?
TIA for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By Dredman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
-
By embata_n1 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:59 PM
-
By simple in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-31-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By orj in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 03:36 AM
-
By Ghandalfar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 15.6 i7-1260P 16GB 1TB SSD Laptop FAST SHIP
$349.99