Hi folks,
Please advise where can I download a 64bit Knoppix, latest version preferred, with LVM running. I need to use it to rescue a 64 bit box with LVM.
TIA
B.R.
satimis
Hi folks,
Please advise where can I download a 64bit Knoppix, latest version preferred, with LVM running. I need to use it to rescue a 64 bit box with LVM.
TIA
B.R.
satimis
I do not know of an "authentic" 64 bit version of Knoppix, however there is a remastered version of Knoppix available here: http://www.applia.fr/contents/knoppix64.html and some more information on other 64 bit Linux editions here: http://tuxmobil.org/cpu_64bit.html

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$259.02
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99