-
Senior Member
registered user
How to install and run mysql-server in chroot?
I have installed mysql-server-5.0, php5 and phpmyadmin in my remaster. It starts very well, however, when I try to access mysql-server using phpmyadmin, it tells me:
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
I am sure I have used the right password but it will not accept it. The same happens when I install the remastered version on my hard disk.
But, when I install the same on my installed not-remastered system it works fine. This indicates that this problem has to do with the chroot environment. Did anybody know how to solve this?
-
Junior Member
registered user
did you ever figure this out? i've got EXACTLY the same problem, let me know if you did.
Similar Threads
-
By kayl in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2009, 09:42 PM
-
By magenta in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2007, 07:25 PM
-
By alanteigne in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Toshiba Satellite Pro 490CDT Laptop PII 233MHz 96MB 4GB Win98 Bad Backli
$100.00

Vintage (2000) Apple Macintosh M7803 USB Pro Keyboard Black/Silver With Wired
$25.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99