-
Senior Member
registered user
How to install and run mysql-server in chroot?
I have installed mysql-server-5.0, php5 and phpmyadmin in my remaster. It starts very well, however, when I try to access mysql-server using phpmyadmin, it tells me:
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
I am sure I have used the right password but it will not accept it. The same happens when I install the remastered version on my hard disk.
But, when I install the same on my installed not-remastered system it works fine. This indicates that this problem has to do with the chroot environment. Did anybody know how to solve this?
Similar Threads
-
By kayl in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-19-2009, 09:42 PM
-
By magenta in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2007, 07:25 PM
-
By alanteigne in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By Josh83 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-15-2005, 08:14 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

VINTAGE HEWLETT PACKARD HP 110 LAPTOP WITH CARRYING CASE
$350.00

IBM ThinkPad 360C Vintage Laptop Black Screen No Battery w/ Charger AS IS
$175.00

Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$65.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Mixed Lot Box Of Vintage Used Diskettes / Floppy Disks 3.5 3.5" Lot Of 73
$45.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72