-
Well...
I had similar problems when trying to copy my Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook hard disk to an external hard drive. What I did was formatted the external hard drive on an HP notebook then tried copying files from the Compaq that was running Knoppix and it worked.
-
I'm having teh same problem as OP, but my external is formatted to FAT32 and I have unmounted my drive. I don't know what to do...
I have 40gb free on this external but knoppix is saying that it is at 100% capacity. My first time connecting it I was able to transfer about 5gb over but since then it is reported as full. I unmounted and even rebooted knoppix but it still shows the drive full. Anyone know what might be wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By Joma in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 03:59 PM
-
By tycopolis in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:38 AM
-
By rossi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-06-2006, 03:42 PM
-
By deetramm in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-19-2006, 07:53 PM
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99