-
Well...
I had similar problems when trying to copy my Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook hard disk to an external hard drive. What I did was formatted the external hard drive on an HP notebook then tried copying files from the Compaq that was running Knoppix and it worked.
-
I'm having teh same problem as OP, but my external is formatted to FAT32 and I have unmounted my drive. I don't know what to do...
I have 40gb free on this external but knoppix is saying that it is at 100% capacity. My first time connecting it I was able to transfer about 5gb over but since then it is reported as full. I unmounted and even rebooted knoppix but it still shows the drive full. Anyone know what might be wrong?
Similar Threads
-
By Joma in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 03:59 PM
-
By tycopolis in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:38 AM
-
By rossi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-06-2006, 03:42 PM
-
By deetramm in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-19-2006, 07:53 PM
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

LSI Oracle 9361-16i 16-Port 12Gb SAS PCIe RAID Controller 7332895
$77.97

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00