Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: how to add ksudoku and remaster a new dvd

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    3

    how to add ksudoku and remaster a new dvd

    hi group, I read thru most of the post in this section on remastering, and I'm a bit short of getting it

    I want to download the latest Knoppix and then add the ksudoku so that it's in the cd or dvd, this way I can take it with me and play anywhere.


    I appreciate any help or links

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Are you sure it isn't already in the latest DVD (5.1.1(? I don't have one handy to boot and check, but I thought it was.
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    3
    I have not downloaed it yet , but if it's in it, MAN OH MAN that would be awesome

    will have to start the download or buy it from one of the online stores

  4. #4
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    I strongly advise downloading and burning your own at low speed rather than buying one that is likely burnt at high speed. While I think the game is on the DVD, you should be able to find a DVD package list on the mirrors to confirm that. I would not use the mirrors for the actual download though, properly set up, BitTorrent is faster and much more reliable.
    ---
    Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    3
    harry thanks I'm downloading it, and i found the text list of what is in it and it is there, so thank you all for the help!

Similar Threads

  1. Remaster Help!!
    By jleppers in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 05:14 AM
  2. Remaster From RAM?
    By Philip Ogletree in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 04:30 PM
  3. how to remaster 3.8.1
    By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:48 AM
  4. A remaster like this?
    By TheBinaryPenguin in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 04:38 AM
  5. Looking for a remaster that may have been done
    By Thorkyl in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black

$241.50



Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14

Lenovo ThinkPad laptop T490 14" i5 8365U 16GB NEW 256gb SSD WIN 11 pro CAM WIFI

$259.99



Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Touch 14” Laptop Core i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11

$249.99



Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16

Lenovo - Yoga 7i 2-in-1 16" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core Ultra 5 Proces...

$749.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 CORE i7-10610U 1.80GHZ 256GB 16GB WCam WiFi W11 Cord picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 CORE i7-10610U 1.80GHZ 256GB 16GB WCam WiFi W11 Cord

$175.00



Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3 15.6" Full HD Laptop - AMD Ryzen 5 40 2025 - 8GB Memo...

$379.99



Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good picture

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good

$261.99



Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 picture

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 13.3” Touchscreen Laptop Core i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11

$199.99



(OEM) Lenovo WE04 Yoga Pen picture

(OEM) Lenovo WE04 Yoga Pen

$15.25