yup, I find all versions of 5.x seriously broken too. 4.02 wasn't great, but at least I could connect with one card that was supported.
Cant ever figured out this problem.... it's the only version of the linux Distro that won't connect auto. to the network!!!!![]()
yup, I find all versions of 5.x seriously broken too. 4.02 wasn't great, but at least I could connect with one card that was supported.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I've had some good luck with 5.0.1
Your Mileage May Vary

Dell PERC H755 8GB NV 12Gb/s Pci-e RAID controller card 29XMF Full Height
$899.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
Dell CN-044GNF SAS 12GB/S 1GB PCI-E X8 Raid Controller
$14.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99