Hello - I was able to read the cheat codes and it works with 'knoppix screen=1440x900'
Now I need to locate documentation on my WACOM Graphire 3 tablet/mouse -
George
Hello
New to the linux knoppix game..
Starting to test on my side.
I have Knoppix v5.1 / NVidia Geforce4 / Samsung 906w which supports 1440x900 -
But it will NOT go above 1024x768 - Hen it boots it recognizes the type card/monitor but says using resolutions 1024x768 800x600 64x480 -
Is there a way to fix this? a cheat code that can make it work?
I can still test but.. my screen is a widescreen and I perform graphical work so everything looks terrible...
Thank you for any assistance!
George
Hello - I was able to read the cheat codes and it works with 'knoppix screen=1440x900'
Now I need to locate documentation on my WACOM Graphire 3 tablet/mouse -
George

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99
Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00