-
kxconfig - in the shell -
Hello
I feel like I am talking to myself here... lol
I'm honestly trying to read and learn about this thing you call KNOPPIX...
I've figured out how to get my wide screen to recognize 1440x900 - and it shows sync rate of 65 even though XP indicates 75..
Seen how you can add an additional cheat code to force it to do 75... Also read that KXCONFIG will allow you to reconfigure and set your resolution/frequency.
I'm willing to try just about anything because the text on my screen is so blurry and the pictures look as though they are only using 256 - color -
Anyway - I open a KNOPPIX root shell and type kxconfig - I get a message that the program/file is not found....
WHAT in the world is a person to do?
Back up and punt...
Any help?
George
Similar Threads
-
By sheek85 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2008, 08:45 PM
-
By retinchet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2006, 03:48 AM
-
By itz_moi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:13 AM
-
By tcohoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2006, 04:14 PM
-
By Gulliver03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M2 8-Core 16GB 512GB SCREEN ISSUE
$774.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)
$189.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-CORE 16-THREAD 4.2 GHz (5.0 GHz Max Boost) AM5 UNLOCKED
$300.00

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 8GB 256GB BATTERY ISSUE
$454.99