-
kxconfig - in the shell -
Hello
I feel like I am talking to myself here... lol
I'm honestly trying to read and learn about this thing you call KNOPPIX...
I've figured out how to get my wide screen to recognize 1440x900 - and it shows sync rate of 65 even though XP indicates 75..
Seen how you can add an additional cheat code to force it to do 75... Also read that KXCONFIG will allow you to reconfigure and set your resolution/frequency.
I'm willing to try just about anything because the text on my screen is so blurry and the pictures look as though they are only using 256 - color -
Anyway - I open a KNOPPIX root shell and type kxconfig - I get a message that the program/file is not found....
WHAT in the world is a person to do?
Back up and punt...
Any help?
George
Similar Threads
-
By sheek85 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2008, 08:45 PM
-
By retinchet in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2006, 03:48 AM
-
By itz_moi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:13 AM
-
By tcohoon in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2006, 04:14 PM
-
By Gulliver03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

2 x SanDisk Plus SDSSDA 2.5" 240GB Solid State Drive
$29.50

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00