I have noticed that more often than not I am getting a proper aufs load. All I want to know now is if anyone has noticed inconsistencies besides myself. The symptom is that the image file load doesnt produce the same filesystem each and every time. A previous post example was that the /usr/include directory does not show all the aufs files from the knoppix.img file.
My knoppix.img has a few filesystem errors that are fixed each time I reboot on every one of my machines. This is whether the knoppix.img file is on USB stick, external USB drives or internal IDE hard drives.
Possible .aufs.xino corruption? How to check?

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99