-
update
I have done some testing and results are as follows
Iceweasel works very slowly after booting up but the stops entirely. I figured it is based on forefox so I checked the about:config networking section and compared it to my windows. (viitually the same file) so I eliminated that as a possibitity. then I installed firefox.
Firefox works the same as iceweasel. almost not at all..
I dont understand what the difference is between konqueror and firefox. Can someone tell me how theese two connect to the internet differently? understanding this may help me solve my problem.
Thanks for the help
Similar Threads
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:35 AM
-
By dahveed3 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:47 PM
-
By Trailblazer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:17 PM
-
By ihawk60 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:43 PM
-
By yozef in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-2400T (HMA81GU6AFR8N-UH) DDR4 Desktop ram
$25.99

LOT OF 19 MIX BRANDS 8GB (19X8GB) PC4-3200AA DESKTOP RAM (MM743)
$608.00

Samsung 16gb DDR5-4800 PC5-38400 UDIMM Server/Desktop RAM
$369.99

Team Group TC 16GB DDR5-6000 2x8
$215.00

SK HYNIX 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Laptop RAM MEMORY
$79.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00