-
update
I have done some testing and results are as follows
Iceweasel works very slowly after booting up but the stops entirely. I figured it is based on forefox so I checked the about:config networking section and compared it to my windows. (viitually the same file) so I eliminated that as a possibitity. then I installed firefox.
Firefox works the same as iceweasel. almost not at all..
I dont understand what the difference is between konqueror and firefox. Can someone tell me how theese two connect to the internet differently? understanding this may help me solve my problem.
Thanks for the help
Similar Threads
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:35 AM
-
By dahveed3 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:47 PM
-
By Trailblazer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:17 PM
-
By ihawk60 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:43 PM
-
By yozef in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Commodore Amiga 1000 Original Angled Tank Mouse Ultrasonically Cleaned Nice
$299.99

A500 512KB RAM Memory Card with (Built-In) Real Time Clock - New by Amiga-Kit
$41.00

Commodore Amiga 1000, Keyboard, Tank Mouse, RAM Expansion, Tested, Working
$599.00

Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$74.99

Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00