-
>>>>>That interesting. I've never seen a problem with Iceweasel slowing down. And I don't install Knoppix, I run it >>>>>from the CD. Do you think these two issues could be related?
Quite possibly, I know that the harddrive install breaks a lot of stuff. I should clairfy, that iceweasel and firefox actually stop responding until I use knoqurer again. Then it starts working again but only for a short while. And it dosent happen with the linksys router only the D-Link.
Thanks
pboodi
Similar Threads
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2008, 04:35 AM
-
By dahveed3 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:47 PM
-
By Trailblazer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:17 PM
-
By ihawk60 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:43 PM
-
By yozef in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

Juniper EX2200-C-12T-2G 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet 2x SFP Fanless Switch
$110.00

Juniper AP34-US Mist AI Wireless Access Point WiFi 6 Indoor AP (no power)
$200.00

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

JUNIPER QDD-400G-FR4 . 400G-FR4 SMF 2KM
$1500.00

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99