-
Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11g ?
Im running a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD in the laptopmy laptop windows xp can't boot up because xp got something wrong with it. I tried to clean nstall xp but it won't let me to do it because i havennt got no enough room
I have to make some space on hd I GOT [40gig]
I can't boot up and install xp and recovery cd because NO SPACE.
my question is . can a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11 ? can anyone tell me how to do it. I got wireless router
MY accomplish?
I want to save all documents and music files. i want to recover within my home network.
thank you
carlo
Similar Threads
-
By markofkane in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
-
By Dummie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99