-
Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11g ?
Im running a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD in the laptopmy laptop windows xp can't boot up because xp got something wrong with it. I tried to clean nstall xp but it won't let me to do it because i havennt got no enough room
I have to make some space on hd I GOT [40gig]
I can't boot up and install xp and recovery cd because NO SPACE.
my question is . can a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11 ? can anyone tell me how to do it. I got wireless router
MY accomplish?
I want to save all documents and music files. i want to recover within my home network.
thank you
carlo
Similar Threads
-
By markofkane in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
-
By Dummie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Express 4M2 4x M.2 NVMe RAID Enclosure Aluminum w/ SoftRAID
$199.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00