-
Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11g ?
Im running a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD in the laptopmy laptop windows xp can't boot up because xp got something wrong with it. I tried to clean nstall xp but it won't let me to do it because i havennt got no enough room
I have to make some space on hd I GOT [40gig]
I can't boot up and install xp and recovery cd because NO SPACE.
my question is . can a Knoppix 5.0.1 live CD got 802.11 ? can anyone tell me how to do it. I got wireless router
MY accomplish?
I want to save all documents and music files. i want to recover within my home network.
thank you
carlo
Similar Threads
-
By markofkane in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:40 AM
-
By Dummie in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:22 PM
-
By fwheeler_1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2005, 05:58 PM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-20-2005, 09:35 PM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX2300-24P 24-port Gigabit RJ-45 PoE 4-port 10Gb SFP+ Network Switch
$89.99