Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: USB Key dead after Knoppix install? Please help me!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3

    USB Key dead after Knoppix install? Please help me!

    I got Knoppix to work on my flash drive last night, went to bed, and now my USB Key does not work.

    I plug it in and the power lights do not even turn on and nothing happens when I plug it in.

    I know my USB ports are good because I am able to plug other devices in.

    I bought the key yesterday and it worked fine up until the point I went to bed.

    Please someone help!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Addon:

    I've tried the key on another PC and still nothing.

    I do not know if this helps but it's a SanDisk 4gb micro cruzr

Similar Threads

  1. After knoppix shutdown system is dead??????
    By robb01 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
  2. Pivot Root Install dead?
    By Francesco Pietra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
  3. Is My copy of Knoppix Dead?
    By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:44 PM
  4. Dell computer seems dead because of knoppix!
    By angelve in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 04:15 PM
  5. apt-get/dpkg broken, will not install programs, dead-locked
    By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A picture

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A

$44.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF picture

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF

$99.00



128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos picture

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos

$97.60



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$52.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD) picture

PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)

$150.00



M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health picture

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health

$35.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99