Sorry, busy, don't have time to help you.Originally Posted by acovrig
I am new here and don't have time to read a file about this site and posting, but when I click on Administration Mode or try to open a root terminal, it doesn't ask me for a root password, but opens a dialog message saying"Su returned with an error." I need to fix this to add a user. I can acces the root shel by opening a terminal window ant typing "su -" then enter and then my password the enter.
Sorry, busy, don't have time to help you.Originally Posted by acovrig
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
HP 2x 10GB OPNsense Quad Core i5-8500 8GB RAM 3Port Gigabit Firewall AES-NI SSD
$199.95
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99