Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: USB Bootable Key Problems

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3

    USB Bootable Key Problems

    Hi all,

    I've read a few threads with the same problem as mine but I have not found anything to help me yet and hopefully I just haven't overlooked it and made this a redundant post.

    I am trying to get Knoppix to boot from my USB Key but I am receiving the cloop.ko error which is returning me to a limited shell.

    I was going to try and burn the .iso I have to a CD and see if it would boot, but I do not have any at the moment.

    I was thinking that maybe it's trying to mount from the wrong device, but then I wouldn't have even gotten as far as I did.

    Any help out there? Thanks. I also apologize if this is just another one 'of those' posts.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1
    Hello,
    I've got the same problem, do you found the solution?
    Thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Problems with W2k after using Knoppix bootable CD
    By Thoth in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 01:37 PM
  2. Bootable USB to CD?
    By RedWagon in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 02:00 AM
  3. DVD bootable -> CD bootable??
    By edward in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 10:40 AM
  4. CD is not bootable
    By srcfoo in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 11:38 PM
  5. Bootable UDF CD-RW possible?
    By infoMafia in forum Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends picture

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends

$149.00



Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation picture

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation

$500.00



HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer picture

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer

$157.30



Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25 picture

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25

$799.00



Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit picture

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit

$44.99



LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold picture

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold

$749.99



Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips picture

Vintage IBM Syst 370 MST Boards Lot Of 5 Heavily Populated IBM 22 Alu Can Chips

$89.00



Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks picture

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks

$69.00



VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE picture

VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE

$299.99



IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D picture

IBM Aptiva E5D Intel Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM No HDD Vintage Computer 2139E5D

$219.99