-
USB Key dead after Knoppix install? Please help me!
I got Knoppix to work on my flash drive last night, went to bed, and now my USB Key does not work.
I plug it in and the power lights do not even turn on and nothing happens when I plug it in.
I know my USB ports are good because I am able to plug other devices in.
I bought the key yesterday and it worked fine up until the point I went to bed.
Please someone help!
Similar Threads
-
By robb01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
-
By Francesco Pietra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:44 PM
-
By angelve in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 04:15 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 12:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00

ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max Router - 5x 2.5GbE - IDS/IPS 2.3 Gbps - UXG-Max
$180.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

CHEECENT CR202 WiFi USB Print Server 2-Port for Windows, Mac, Linux
$64.99

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

SQL Server 2025 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package Per-Core
$389.00