-
USB Key dead after Knoppix install? Please help me!
I got Knoppix to work on my flash drive last night, went to bed, and now my USB Key does not work.
I plug it in and the power lights do not even turn on and nothing happens when I plug it in.
I know my USB ports are good because I am able to plug other devices in.
I bought the key yesterday and it worked fine up until the point I went to bed.
Please someone help!
Similar Threads
-
By robb01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
-
By Francesco Pietra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:44 PM
-
By angelve in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 04:15 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 12:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99