Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: USB Key dead after Knoppix install? Please help me!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3

    USB Key dead after Knoppix install? Please help me!

    I got Knoppix to work on my flash drive last night, went to bed, and now my USB Key does not work.

    I plug it in and the power lights do not even turn on and nothing happens when I plug it in.

    I know my USB ports are good because I am able to plug other devices in.

    I bought the key yesterday and it worked fine up until the point I went to bed.

    Please someone help!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3
    Addon:

    I've tried the key on another PC and still nothing.

    I do not know if this helps but it's a SanDisk 4gb micro cruzr

Similar Threads

  1. After knoppix shutdown system is dead??????
    By robb01 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
  2. Pivot Root Install dead?
    By Francesco Pietra in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
  3. Is My copy of Knoppix Dead?
    By Dr Snark in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:44 PM
  4. Dell computer seems dead because of knoppix!
    By angelve in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 04:15 PM
  5. apt-get/dpkg broken, will not install programs, dead-locked
    By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 12:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks

$124.99



Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch

$249.99



Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW) picture

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)

$999.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears picture

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears

$79.99