Sorry, busy, don't have time to help you.Originally Posted by acovrig
I am new here and don't have time to read a file about this site and posting, but when I click on Administration Mode or try to open a root terminal, it doesn't ask me for a root password, but opens a dialog message saying"Su returned with an error." I need to fix this to add a user. I can acces the root shel by opening a terminal window ant typing "su -" then enter and then my password the enter.
Sorry, busy, don't have time to help you.Originally Posted by acovrig
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97