-
Net unreachable
I booted from the KNOPPIX V5.1.1CD, and got everything fine except the net.
I do Netcardconfig, and put the following:
IP: 192.168.1.2
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Broadcast address: 192.168.1.253
Default gateway: 192.168.1.1
Nameserver: 208.67.222.222
And then is gives an error saying /sbin/route: Input/output error
And after that I can't ping www.google.com; but I can ping my modem's page 192.168.1.1
When as root I do /sbin/route it gives
Code:
bash: /sbin/route: Input/output error
What can I do now?
(Edited)
Similar Threads
-
By nexus- in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

2TB Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 7200RPM SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 3.5" HDD
$39.95

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99