-
Loading Windows after using Knoppix CD
Hi, the boot disk I created after downloading the torrent was faulty I believe, when the computer starts the Knoppix icon appears, then the program stalls when trying to detect a CD drive (I believe). After reading about this, this seems to be a fault with the actual torrent file I downloaded. When I try to start Windows, the BIOS goes to a screen where it says there have been some hardware/software changes made and it now gives me the option to start Windows before a 30 second countdown.
Is this due to a change in the BIOS itself, if not, where has the change been made?
Thanks for your patience, I have no experience of running Linux and am trying to learn as much as I can as I go along.
Similar Threads
-
By brafo96874 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-12-2008, 11:42 PM
-
By soumya in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:09 AM
-
By cableghost in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-15-2004, 02:58 AM
-
By Asaf-g in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 07:10 PM
-
By shars in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-07-2004, 03:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG 128GB (4x32GB) M393A4K40BB1-CRC4Q RAM DDR4-2400T RDIMM ECC Memory
$666.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Set of 2 HMAA4GR7CJR8N-XN HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MEMORY
$600.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Micron MTA72ASS16G72LZ-3G2B3XI 128GB DDR4-3200 PC4-3200AA 4DRx4 LRDIMM ECC RAM
$800.00

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50