Are you saying that your knoppix install works and boots straight into kde or that you cannot load knoppix ?
Hi guys
I am new to linux. I ve been using windows for a long time and decided to switch over to Knoppix. I installed Knoppix 5.1 from a CD to my hard disk. I dont get a login screen now.
I ve got an intel pentium 4 with 512 MB ram. Can anybody help me with this?
thanks
Are you saying that your knoppix install works and boots straight into kde or that you cannot load knoppix ?

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray
$120.00