-
Junior Member
registered user
persistent home icons annoyance
Hi,
After booting version 3.2 from CD-ROM, I have created a persistent home for Knoppix on one of the DOS partitions. It's great! I don't have to set-up anything anymore. However, I noticed that each time I boot with the myconf=/mnt/hda5 or myconf=scan options, the 'Trash' and the 'CD-ROM' icons are misaligned on the desktop. The 'Trash' icon is second from the top, off to the side, and the 'CD-ROM' is first. I reposition them and save settings, but it does not help. However, when I boot from CD-ROM without using the persistent home option, all the icons are always perfectly aligned. Is there any remedy for this?
Regards,
Joseph Schiller
Similar Threads
-
By orbit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 07:36 PM
-
By mattperkins26 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
-
By lsr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By newbie3777 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By xeerex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99