try typing this at the boot: prompt
knoppix xmodule=vesa
this will cause knoppix to use a more standard video driver
hello everyone.
I have download the Knoppix, and burned on a DVD.
then , I boot on my computer, the Knoppix starts....
and after, nothing.
A voice saying something lol
my screen looks off, I can't change the settings of the display....
is somebody has an idea please !!
(if you have a problem with what I say, just say it, I will try to explain)
thank you very muc.
try typing this at the boot: prompt
knoppix xmodule=vesa
this will cause knoppix to use a more standard video driver

Vintage Military Aerospace Double-Sided Logic Board Gold Ceramic ICs Hybrids
$89.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Eclazul Halloween Vintage Stickers Bulk - 50 Pcs 2.0-3.5 inches, Multicolor
$14.52
Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85