-
problem at booting ... please need help !
hello everyone.
I have download the Knoppix, and burned on a DVD.
then , I boot on my computer, the Knoppix starts....
and after, nothing.
A voice saying something lol
my screen looks off, I can't change the settings of the display....
is somebody has an idea please !!
(if you have a problem with what I say, just say it, I will try to explain)
thank you very muc.
Similar Threads
-
By Ifrit in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
-
By coonah in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 10:12 PM
-
By JUSTiNB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-07-2005, 05:52 AM
-
By balakrishnan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 06:34 AM
-
By REMslug in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 05:07 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$259.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00