-
I have 383 Broken packages LOL
Ok just installed "debian type" install option.
Everything seems to be working great, but when I get into Synaptic it says I have 383 broken packages.
Should I let it fix this? Seems like my dependencies are all goofed up?? When I got to install something it wants to remove a ton of stuff... and stuff I need like lots of KDE stuff, etc.
Similar Threads
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:09 AM
-
By ve.ru in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2006, 02:47 PM
-
By muczy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:38 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By danielgarcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00