-
Perhaps there's a slightly more open-minded individual that would like to comment. I mean, is Synaptic gone nuts or are there really that much missing dependencies? Heck, everything I've tried so far works great.
This is actually the nicest running distro on my old PIII 500 I've tried. It's running better than DSL, Vector, Antix and of course Mepis full. But if it's incomplete beyond a practical effort to repair it, I guess I need to keep trying distros...
Similar Threads
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:09 AM
-
By ve.ru in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2006, 02:47 PM
-
By muczy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:38 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By danielgarcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95