I am having an issue with my wireless in Knoppix. When I boot from the DVD then setup ndiswrapper (i will first update to the latest ndiswrapper after I boot) my wireless works fine. However, if I use the bootfrom code, when i do all the same steps as when booting from DVD everything is the same up to me running wlanconfig. The wlan0 device is not found when booting with the .iso image. There is a difference in the dmesg output between both ways. When booting from the image (where it wont work) I get lines: "allocation failed: out of vmalloc space - use vmalloc=<size> to increase size" 7 times then driver could not initialize. Where as when it works booting from DVD, it just says ndiswrapper using IRQ17 and sets up properly.
Any ideas what I can change to make this work booting from an ISO??
Thanks, Greg

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99