I would download Ubuntu or CentOS or some other linux distro and install it to his drive and give it back to him. No more bluescreen. TADA!it's more like the guy who I'm fixing it for doesn't have it and he's being a dick about looking for it
I would download Ubuntu or CentOS or some other linux distro and install it to his drive and give it back to him. No more bluescreen. TADA!it's more like the guy who I'm fixing it for doesn't have it and he's being a dick about looking for it

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72