I'm trying to repair a broken windows installation...I want to use test disk but I'm having problems
1) I can't remember, or find the root command for the console
2) When i did get to the root console somehow, and typed in SUDO TESTDISK it said it needed 25 lines to work....
I guess I'm looking for answer to question 1 for the time being
EDIT: I'm back at the root console now...
Now I'm just having the same trouble with testdisk telling me it needs 25 lines to work...and I've tried to type screen=1280x1024 in the root console but it doesn't respond

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
AddOn IBM 42C1800 Comparable 10Gbs Dual Open SFP+ Port Network Interface Card
$383.99
$995.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99