-
Knoppix 5.1 on an ASUS W3J
I'm trying to repair a broken windows installation...I want to use test disk but I'm having problems
1) I can't remember, or find the root command for the console
2) When i did get to the root console somehow, and typed in SUDO TESTDISK it said it needed 25 lines to work....
I guess I'm looking for answer to question 1 for the time being
EDIT: I'm back at the root console now...
Now I'm just having the same trouble with testdisk telling me it needs 25 lines to work...and I've tried to type screen=1280x1024 in the root console but it doesn't respond
Similar Threads
-
By sXeKJB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-02-2009, 07:58 PM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-28-2008, 09:46 AM
-
By diff in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2007, 08:59 AM
-
By spotdog14 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 07:31 PM
-
By kevin7 in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 10:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29