I'm trying to repair a broken windows installation...I want to use test disk but I'm having problems
1) I can't remember, or find the root command for the console
2) When i did get to the root console somehow, and typed in SUDO TESTDISK it said it needed 25 lines to work....
I guess I'm looking for answer to question 1 for the time being
EDIT: I'm back at the root console now...
Now I'm just having the same trouble with testdisk telling me it needs 25 lines to work...and I've tried to type screen=1280x1024 in the root console but it doesn't respond

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HP ProLiant 460 Series G7 Blade 2x Xeon E5649 2.53Ghz w/ 16Gb DR3, No HD, QTY
$74.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 Blade Chassis w/2x Xeon E5-2680 2.70GHz, 32GB RAM, No HD
$449.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60