Which fonts are you using I usually only use the Helvetica, Times, Bitstream Charter and the Bistream Vera.Originally Posted by Tortoise
This is certainly better, but it still doesn't look great, MY win2k fonts still look cleaner and crisper, regardless of antialiasing settings. Any other ideas?
Which fonts are you using I usually only use the Helvetica, Times, Bitstream Charter and the Bistream Vera.Originally Posted by Tortoise
I'm using helvetica mainly, and it's that one I'm having issues with.
You should try the bistream-vera there pretty good. Also discovered tonight that your monitor can have quite a bit to do with the fonts. I picked up a used Acer at an auction, came home pluged it in and just can't believe the difference.Originally Posted by Tortoise
I don't seem to have all of these - how do I add them?
There in there in testing or unstable you should just apt-get install ttf-bitstream-veraOriginally Posted by Tortoise
Code:[02:04 AM Thu Jun 05: stephen @ ~] >$ apt-cache policy ttf-bitstream-vera ttf-bitstream-vera: Installed: 1.10-3 Candidate: 1.10-3 Version Table: *** 1.10-3 0 990 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages 500 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
Hey try this:
Select Configuring anti-aliased fonts
http://jetblackz.freeservers.com/
:P
i used this HOWTO on a Mandrake install and it really improved the GUI ...
"XFree86 Font De-uglification HOWTO"
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/FDU/index.html
Goner

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62