I had a look through, and can find some discussion about this, but no resolution.
My screen font's look horrible in KDW, and in Mozilla. Windows fonts are much nicer - how do I get the same quality of fonts in Knoppix?
Thanks,
I had a look through, and can find some discussion about this, but no resolution.
My screen font's look horrible in KDW, and in Mozilla. Windows fonts are much nicer - how do I get the same quality of fonts in Knoppix?
Thanks,

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$649.99
Cisco Catalyst C9200L-48P-4G-E 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Swich, Single PSU
$925.00
Cisco Catalyst C9500-48Y4C-A 48x 1/10/25G & 4x 40/100G 9500 *NEW IN BOX*
$8700.00
Cisco Catalyst 9300 C9300-24S -1A 24-Port SFP Switch Network Advantage License
$6999.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99
CISCO ISR4331/K9 V04 Integrated Services Router -Sealed Box
$332.49