-
Junior Member
registered user
Internet Connection
Hi everyone, I am very new to Linux and in the interest of just trying it out, I've downloaded the latest version of Knoppix. It runs excellent on my computer (HP dv2000, Core 2 Duo) and with 2 gigs of ram, I can run it directly from the ram to make it even faster. My only problem is I am having a lot of trouble connecting to the internet. I don't know how to connect to the broadband internet at my college and I don't even know where to start. Also any tips on connecting to wireless internet would be appreciated because once I can get my wired connection all set I'd like to be able to connect to wireless as well. Thank you in advance for your help
Similar Threads
-
By compgeek in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:52 PM
-
By zombie3000 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 04:35 AM
-
By Tine in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2005, 05:32 PM
-
By Josh in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:17 AM
-
By Sance in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29