-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
CoolSilver
I didn't think to check the file before burning... I just did from what I burned from and it checked out ok.
I presume that you are telling me that the .iso checksummed OK?
Interestingly enough there weren't alot of results from a search on G4L for this drive????
I have also noticed some drives also hate the cd in general and won't read it at all.
What exactly makes you say that?
Changed your media lately? Using cheap media?
I dunno- can you boot that disc with a differnt cdrom? If so what happens? Is the dragonwriter usable? Does it work with other distros?
Of couse it won't take 5 minutes to boot w/ testcd to eliminate that as a possibility at least right?
Anybody else have a drive that fast? Is it possible to slow the drive speed down from the boot prompt?- Just some wild guesses I suppose.
Similar Threads
-
By softgun in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 06:12 AM
-
By Friendly Guy in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-23-2003, 08:53 PM
-
By Ritchie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:07 AM
-
By M_Hillebrand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 02:03 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 01:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1-NF Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00

Dell Optiplex 7040 MT, i7-6700 3.40GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, NO HDD/OS #95
$65.00