"Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed "
This error screens on ubuntu 7.04, too. Why? Anyone knows?
I have sda drive with 3 ntfs partions (sda1, sda2 and sda3). I can see icons for these on the desktop but when I click on them I was receiving an error message:
Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed
I tried to mount it manually after reading various forms but am still receiving same message. Any help is much appriciated.
"Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed "
This error screens on ubuntu 7.04, too. Why? Anyone knows?
Must we install NTFS-3G driver when Knoppix boot?

Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit
$44.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
Vintage IBM Mainframe System Board IBM 14 Transistor Chip Circuit Gold
$44.99
One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99
SOYO SY25 R-Vesa Socket 3 Motherboard SiS Chipset Mainframe
$73.99