"Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed "
This error screens on ubuntu 7.04, too. Why? Anyone knows?
I have sda drive with 3 ntfs partions (sda1, sda2 and sda3). I can see icons for these on the desktop but when I click on them I was receiving an error message:
Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed
I tried to mount it manually after reading various forms but am still receiving same message. Any help is much appriciated.
"Could not mount device
Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument
Couldn't mount device '/dev/sda1': Invalid argument
Mount failed "
This error screens on ubuntu 7.04, too. Why? Anyone knows?
Must we install NTFS-3G driver when Knoppix boot?

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99