-
Junior Member
registered user
I'm posting this via windows (I had to run a windows program, Quartus II), so I'll try booting up Knoppix later and see if the same procedure yields the same results. Its kinda of confusing and I wish I had more time to really research this and play around with Knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:35 AM
-
By Craig2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 02:22 PM
-
By dtk in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By kashif in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 01:24 AM
-
By spreadthecream in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

LENOVO THINKSTATION P920 XEON GOLD 6128 3.4GHz 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$1550.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00