Hi!
I have been having a problem with Knoppix 5.1 and also Insert Security 1.3.9b which is based on Knoppix.
If I run a long process like clamscan or backup a hard drive with tar, the screen will go to sleep and I am not able to wake it up again. If the monitor goes to sleep and I catch it in the first 15 min - 30 min it will usually wake up by moving the mouse of touching a key on the keyboard.
A longer monitor sleep and Knoppix won't wake up.
Is there some way to wake up the sleeping Knoppix? Is there something that I have missed?
Thank you in advance.

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50