Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Vista...How Do I Install Knoppix 5.1.1 to HDD?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2

    Vista...How Do I Install Knoppix 5.1.1 to HDD?

    How do I install Knoppix v5.1.1 to my hard disk drive.
    I burned the .iso to a CD-R and it boots fine.
    Thanks for your assistance,
    Joe2Shoe

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Why is Vista in the subject line?

    On installing, see here.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2
    Harry,
    Thanks for the link.
    The OS on the laptop is Vista.
    I believe I will not install, and only use the LiveCD.
    Thanks,
    Joe2Shoe

Similar Threads

  1. I'm getting a Vista screen when I try to boot with Knoppix
    By dumbblonde in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 05:28 PM
  2. New to Knoppix & Vista
    By jacartlidge in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:19 AM
  3. Does Knoppix work with Vista?
    By bkihwe in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 10:15 PM
  4. My vista install got fscked, how do i ftp my files over
    By jacksonon in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 01:47 AM
  5. Knoppix and Vista
    By dhs13 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor picture

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor

$39.00



Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor picture

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor

$79.00



(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT) picture

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)

$700.00



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$189.00



Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU picture

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU

$74.99



Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW picture

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW

$94.99



AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU picture

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU

$169.99



Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor picture

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor

$259.99



Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6 picture

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6

$14.99



PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU picture

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU

$15.99