-
Thank You
Hi Everyone. I registered here about a year ago after I accidentally deleted my partition table (http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25193). Ever since then I have increasingly used Knoppix for Windows Recovery at both home and work. I'm also starting to use Fedora Core at both home and work (forget Vista).
This may be lame, but I just wanted to thank all of you for the help back then and for allowing this forum to be the wealth of knowledge that is.
Kudos for making this community feel so inviting. You've officially created a Linux lover.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I was not involved with that but it is always nice to hear sucess stories.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$333.99